Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridge Cart Crash
Hi My cart is stuck on the bridge crossing to Royal Retreat, can a GM help me out with it pls.....its there it keeps saying im not close enough.

Thanks

Trevor
(10-14-2019, 01:35 PM)Trevor Wrote: Hi My cart is stuck on the bridge crossing to Royal Retreat, can a GM help me out with it pls.....its there it keeps saying im not close enough.

Thanks

Trevor

Traffic Update: There is a cart broken down on the bridge heading into Royal Retreat and it's backing up traffic all the way back into Andros. Plan an alternate route.  Now for the weather...
Surprise traffic update: The wreckage has now been towed off the bridge and parked at the Andros end. All debris has been cleared and traffic is flowing smoothly again. We now return back to the sports with Steven.
Hello Steve...Long time listener...first time caller. I wanted to talk about the yesterday's Arena matches.

Those Monsters were slaughtered! They didn't have a chance. They got what? One...maybe two kills?

I think the Monsters' coaching staff need to be replaced before next season. What are your thoughts?